|Chemical Engineering Department||Faculty||Home|
|Abdolreza Aroujalian Mashhadi|
Chemical Engineering Department
Amir Kabir University (Tehran Polytechnic)
Hafez St., Tehran-Iran
TTelephone: (021) 64543163
Ph.D. in Food Science and Technology, Laval University, Canada (2001)
M.Sc. in Agri-food Engineering, Laval University, Canada (1996)
B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering, Tehran Polytechnic, Iran (1987)
· Assistant Professor, Amir-kabir University of Technology (Tehran Polytechnic), Tehran-Iran, since 2001.
· Technical Researcher, Tilton Plastic Co. Quebec-Canada, Jul.-Dec 1994.
· Technical Manager, Liaka Co., Tehran-Iran, 1991-1992
· Production Manager, Chehrenama Co., Tehran-Iran, 1990-1991
· Process Engineer, National Shoe Production Co. Tehran-Iran, 1987-1990.
· Improvement of glucose syrup color formation (Millard reaction) time using modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) method.
· Enhancement of cucumber shelf-life by modern packaging methods.
· Improvement of fresh fish shelf-life using modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) method.
· Separation of ethanol from a 2 wt/wt% ethanol-water mixture using membrane pervaporation method.
· Examined the influence of sugar and protein presence on ethanol separation rate from pervaporation of a 2 wt/wt% ethanol-water mixture.
· Modified wall thickness distribution fruit containers using plug-assist thermoforming process.
· Food Preservation
· Food Packaging
· Food Technology
· Membrane Separation in Food
1. Aroujalian, Abdolreza; Ngadi, Michael O., Emond, Jean-Pierre ‘Effect Of Processing Parameters On Compression Resistance Of A Plug-Assist Vacuum Thermoformed Container’; Advances in Polymer Technology v 16 n 2 Summer 1997 John Wiley & Sons Inc New York NY USA p 129-134
2. Aroujalian, A., Ngadi, M. O.; Emond, J. P. ‘Wall Thickness Distribution In Plug-Assist Vacuum Formed Strawberry Containers’; Polymer Engineering and Science, Soc of Plastics Engineers Brookfield CT USA v 37 n 1 p 178-182Jan 1997
3. Aroujalian, A., Savoie, P., Turcotte, G. ‘Membrane Separation of Weak Ethanol Water Solution’ Research and Development of Ethanol Production Conference, March 1997, Ottawa, Canada
4. Aroujalian, A. Pouliot, Y., Turcotte, G. ‘Pervaporation as a Means of Ethanol from Lignocellulosic Bioconversion, 21st Symposium on Biotechnology for Fuels and Chemical, May 1999, Colorado, USA.
5. Aroujalian, A. Pouliot, Y., Turcotte, G. ‘An experimental work on the effect of operating parameters on the ethanol flux and selectivity’ International congress of Membrane (ICOM99) June 1999, Toronto, Canada.
6. Aroujalian, A. Pouliot, Y., Turcotte, G. ‘Effect of Protein on Flux and Selectivity in Pervaporation of Ethanol from a Dilute Solution, Separation Science and Technology, Marcel Dekker, V38 , n 12&13 , 2003.
7. A. Aroujalian, K. Belkacemi, J. Davids, Y. Pouliot, G. Turcotte 'Pervaporation of ethanol-water mixture' Twelfth symposium on separation science & technology for energy applications, october 15-18 2001, Gatlinburg, Tennessee
8. Abdolreza Aroujalian, ‘Orange Essence Recovery by Membrane Pervaporation’ Polytechnic 2002 Congress, February 2002, Tehran, Iran.
9. Abdolreza Aroujalian, Kaled Belkacemi, Stephen J. Davids, Ginette Turcotte and Yves Pouliot, ‘Effect of glucose on pervaporation flux and selectivity for ethanol’ 13st National Food Congress, October 2002, Tehran, Iran.